New Students, Join Us For A Virtual DIVE Orientation Session!
Jun 8th, 2021 Featured
Are you a new student at Coastal Alabama?
Join us for a Virtual Orientation Session!
Some of the benefits of completing DIVE include:
- An introduction to College Life
- Information about Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Login information for OneACCS & your College Email
- Benefits of Online Courses & How to use Canvas
- Introduction to Student Activities & Clubs
- Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Sign up to attend a DIVE Advising Session at https://coastalalabama-uga.edu.185r.net/Event/locations.php?e=3
- Overview of Campus Safety
- Learn how to register for classes
How to attend a DIVE Orientation Session online:
- Complete the Coastal Alabama Application for Admission.
- Make sure that your Admissions’ file is complete. You can check for outstanding Admissions' requirements on your OneACCS Account.
- Log into CANVAS, and complete the DIVE Student Orientation Course. You MUST complete the quiz at the end and score at least 80% to register for classes. CANVAS uses the same username and password as your Coastal Alabama student email.
- Once you have completed DIVE, contact one of our advisors by email or phone.
- You will learn how to set up a meeting with an Advisor in the DIVE Course.
- Now you are set to register for Fall classes!
If you are having problems accessing your new Coastal Alabama Canvas account, please contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com or 251-580-4900.