With a commitment to provide a safe learning and working environment for our students and employees, the College has a full-time highly trained, APOST (Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission) certified Police Department.
We Value Your Safety
The College's police officers, under the supervision of the Chief of Police and the President of the College, work tirelessly in conjunction with other local, state, and federal agencies, to enhance the safety of our campuses. College Police are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Each Police Officer functions under the provisions of the Code of Alabama, 1975. Alabama Code 16-22-1 and 16-22-2 grants authority to institutions of higher learning to appoint and hire Police Officers. The College Police Department is committed to working with the College to maintain a safe environment for the many campus locations.
To report a crime on any of the College's campuses, call 251-580-2222. In case of an emergency, call 911. Numbers for campuses.
College Police Department Contacts
- Coastal Alabama Community College Police Department - 251-580-2222 or 251-656-4950
- City of Bay Minette Police Department - 251-580-2559
- City of Atmore Police Department - 251-368-9141
- City of Brewton Police Department - 251-867-3213
- City of Fairhope Police Department - 251-928-2385
- City of Gilbertown Police Department - 251-843-2766
- City of Gulf Shores Police Department - 251-968-2431
- City of Jackson Police Department - 251-246-4484
- City of Monroeville Police Department - 251-575-3246
- City of Thomasville Police Department - 334-636-2147