Dual Enrollment Admission
Now is the time to make the most of your educational opportunities and do your future a favor.
Coastal Alabama Community College offers motivated high school students the flexibility they need to earn college credit at the same time as their diploma, without the stresses of an overloaded course schedule. Your focus and dedication will help you succeed!
How to Apply
In order to apply for dual enrollment to Coastal Alabama Community College, you must...
Apply for Admission
- Complete online application, including creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Choose “High School Dual Enrollment” for your applicant type.
- When you get to Planned Course of Study: choose “General Studies - Non-Degree Seeking” if you are taking academic courses. Choose the actual program if you are taking technical courses.
Complete Dual Enrollment Form
Complete Dual Approval Form, using your student "A Number.” This form must be signed by a parent/guardian AND the high school counselor. Your high school counselor will work with you to determine eligible courses.
Submit Admissions Documents to Your High School Counselor
Submit Dual Approval Form with your ID and transcripts to your high school counselor or contact. If taking English or Math, also submit test documents.
Keep an Eye Out for Acceptance Letter
Once our Dual Enrollment staff processes your application, look for your acceptance letter with your Coastal Alabama Community College student email address. Set up your student email account early and check it regularly to keep it active.
- Dual enrollment staff will register you for your courses.
- Your schedule can be found in your OneACCS portal.
- All dual enrollment students have holds on their accounts.
- If scholarship funds or discounts apply, it may take some time for those to be visible in OneACCS and on your account.
Playment Plans Available
Payment plans are available. Visit the Dual Enrollment Payment Plan request form.