Coastal Alabama Community College invests in the success of all students, provides excellence in teaching and learning, and advances community development.
Engagement • Empowerment • Equity
To facilitate connections for ALL to thrive
Deliver Relevant Programs with Innovative Instruction
- Offer programs that facilitate growth for communities and meet the current and future needs of business and industry.
- Strengthen alignment of curriculum with essential skills needed for success in the workforce.
- Provide innovative instruction to promote student success and engagement.
- Enhance flexible schedule options to increase enrollment and completion.
Commit to and Believe in Student Success
- Establish and deliver a proactive and standardized advising model.
- Enhance the student experience.
- Enhance and communicate services from enrollment through completion.
Expand and Strengthen Relationships to Support Our Students and Communities
- Strengthen partnerships with local school districts to provide higher education opportunities through dual enrollment.
- Expand and strengthen partnerships with colleges and universities to aid the student transfer process.
- Expand and strengthen workforce solutions for business and industry utilizing work-based learning.
- Strengthen engagement with communities through events and activities.
- Tell the story of the College.
Be a Responsible Steward of Resources to Maximize Opportunities
- Maximize the use of facilities with a focus on learning, safety, conservation, and community.
- Strengthen financial stability by expanding funding opportunities.
- Expand opportunities for employee professional development, wellness, and leadership.
Unify Globally, Celebrate Locally
- Create a brand that solidifies one institution.
- Increase student, faculty, staff, and community engagement through the coordination of scheduling and calendar processes.
- Celebrate students, faculty, staff, and community.
- Promote opportunities for input and committee participation.
- Enhance an IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access) culture for ALL students and employees.
- Streamline and centralize access to information for internal and external stakeholders.