ACT WORKKEYS TESTING FOR PARAPROFESSIONALS
Coastal Alabama Community College offers ACT WorkKeys testing for paraprofessionals who are seeking employment with any school system within the state of Alabama.
- The assessment cost is $70 and is administered in the following area(s):
- Workplace Documents
- Applied Mathematics
- Business Writing
- Testers who are interested in testing on individual sections will need to pay $20 for the math and workplace documents portion and $30 for the business writing portion.
Payments are only accepted in the form of Cash, Check, or Money Order.
Potential testers are to contact:
- Bay Minette, Fairhope, and Gulf Shores - theresa.mcClelland@coastalalabama.edu
- Atmore and Brewton - email@example.com
- Monroeville and Thomasville - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Workkeys Basic, Paraprofessional, and BAT Testing Schedule|
|Testing Date||Testing Time||Testing Location||Testing Contact|
|December 11 & 12, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m||Thomasville Campusemail@example.com|
|December 4 & 13, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m||Monroeville Campusfirstname.lastname@example.org|
ACT WORKKEYS TESTING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS
- The assessment cost is $45 and is administered in the following area(s):
- WorkKeys Workplace Documents
- WorkKeys Graphic Literacy
- WorkKeys Applied Math
- Payments are only accepted in the form of Cash, Check, or Money Order.
PREPARING FOR ACT WORKKEYS TESTING USING ACT WORKKEYS CURRICULUM
Examinees may prepare for the ACT WorkKeys test using ACT WorkKeys Curriculum a free web-based software. You may obtain a free using ACT WorkKeys Curriculum account by contacting:
- Bay Minette, Fairhope, and Gulf Shores - Theresa McClelland at email@example.com
- Atmore and Brewton - Randal Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monroeville and Thomasville - Jasmine Gamble at email@example.com
If you are taking the WorkKeys assessment in Baldwin County, please visit click here to take the test from a proctored location.