We are excited you are interesting in joining our team at Coastal Alabama Community College. Please read the information below and use the resource links to check for available faculty, administrative, staff and support positions.
Welcome to the College Employment page!
We are excited to offer you the ability to apply on-line for job opportunities. To apply on-line, click on the job title you are interested in and then click on the "Apply" link. Click the link below to see our current employment opportunities. If this is the first time you are applying using our on-line job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications as indicated on the job description and must submit a completed application packet in order to be considered for an open position. Complete application files must be received no later than the application deadline and will only be accepted though the online application process. A completed application consists of the following:
- A completed online application form.
- A signed cover letter describing specifically how your experience and qualifications meet the minimum requirements.
- Current resume’ showing education degrees earned and complete employment history.
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges attended. Conferred degree(s) must be posted on
- transcripts. Official copies will be required if employed with the institution.
- It is recommended that you have digital (PDF) copies of your resume and unofficial and/or official transcripts. You will be required to upload this during the application process.
- You must submit three professional references' contact information while you are completing the application for employment.
- We do not accept paper, faxed or emailed applications and application materials.
- You may not put “see resume” on any section of the application form.
- Please ensure that uploads are not behind a paywall or a password-protected area. The screening committee may disqualify your application packet if required uploads are inaccessible.
- When you finish the steps to apply to a job, you will receive an on-screen notice that you’ve successfully applied. However, this notice does not mean your application materials are complete.
- Correspondence regarding positions (i.e. scheduled interview appointment, position filled announcement) will be sent to applicants through the e-mail address used on the applicants’ NEOGOV accounts. Applicants are required to monitor their e-mail accounts for updates regarding positions.
- Incomplete application packets will eliminate the possibility of an interview. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure his or her application packet is complete.
Current Job Opportunities
- Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Administration & Staff/Support Positions
- Adjunct Faculty & Part-Time Staff Positions
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and procedures, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon the receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check. The College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-verify). E-verify electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Department of Homeland Security.
Applicants must adhere to the College’s prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense.
The College reserves the right not to fill the positions in the event of budgetary or operational constraints. The College is a multi-campus organization and employees of the College are required to travel among various work sites for both day and evening responsibilities and must provide their own mode of transportation.
The College is an equal opportunity employer.
No employee or applicant for employment or promotion, shall be discriminated against on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law.
The College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.
College Safety & Security
Prospective employees can review the crime statistics, fire safety and security information on the Safety webpage. The Coastal Alabama Police Department also publishes the Annual Fire Safety & Security Report in the College Catalog & Student Handbook.
Employment Opportunities in the Alabama Community College System
- Jobs in the Alabama Community College System
- Visit the ACCS website at www.accs.edu and click ‘Job Postings’ to sign up for email alerts.