Summer 2023 Registration begins March 6. March 6 at 9:00 AM - Registration opens for students with 45 or more hours earned. March 7 at 9:00 AM - Registration opens for students with 30 or more hours earned. March 8 at 9:00 AM - Registration opens for all students.
How to Apply:
- Complete online application, including the creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Send your transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be received before you can register for classes. You can email a copy to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive all the required documents, you will officially be part of the Coastal Family.
- If you have any issues completing the Online Application, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 251-580-2111.
How to Contact an Advisor:
You can schedule an Advising Session with your campus' Advisor below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to View the List of Fall Classes:
Select the term you plan to attend (i.e. Spring 2023), then click "Submit." You will then be able to sort the course options by subject, campus, etc.
You can view the Course Schedule here.
How to Register for Classes:
Students can register and pay for classes in their OneACCS Account.
Click here to download the OneACCS Student User Guide.
What to Do If You Have Issues Registering for Classes:
- If you have an issue registering, such as a hold or authorization issue, the Admissions Office will be available to help you. You can email them at email@example.com or give them a call at 251-580-2111.
- If you have an issue logging into your OneACCS account, you can email the Technology Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at 251-580-4900.
- Spring Tuition is due January 3 by 2:00 PM.
- Payment Plan, 50% +$40 fee, is due January 3 by 2:00 PM.
- The deadline for students to sign up for Direct Deposit for the first round of refunds is January 20.
Students can pay their tuition in their OneACCS Account.
Office contact information for College-Wide services are below. The main number (operator) is 1-800-381-3722
|Office Name||Office Number|
|Alabama Aviation Centeremail@example.com|
|Technology Services HelpDeskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registrar / Recordsemail@example.com|