How to Apply:
- Complete online application, including the creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Send your transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Once we receive all the required documents, you will officially be part of the Coastal Family.
- If you have any issues completing the Online Application, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-580-2111.
How to Contact an Advisor:
You can schedule an Advising Session with your campus' Advisor below or email email@example.com!
To schedule a time to meet with your advisor, click here.
How to View the List of Fall Classes:
Select the term you plan to attend (i.e. Spring 2023), then click "Submit." You will then be able to sort the course options by subject, campus, etc.
How to Register for Classes:
Students can register and pay for classes in their OneACCS Account.
What to Do If You Have Issues Registering for Classes:
- If you have an issue registering, such as a hold or authorization issue, your Advisor will be available to help you. You can contact them, or if you don't know who your Advisor is, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an issue logging into your OneACCS account, you can email the Technology Services Help Desk at email@example.com or give them a call at 251-580-4900.
- Summer Full Term and Term I tuition is due May 18 by 2:00 PM.
- Payment Plan: 50% +$40 fee, is due May 18 by 2:00 PM.
- The deadline for students to sign up for Direct Deposit for refunds is June 2.
- Summer Term II tuition is due June 23 by 2:00 PM.
- Fall Tuition is due Aug 14 by 2:00 PM.
- Payment Plan: 50% +$40 fee, is due Aug 14 by 2:00 PM.
Students can pay their tuition in their OneACCS Account.
New Student Orientation:
New Student Orientation is required for all first-time freshmen. Our summer orientation sessions will give you valuable information and help prepare you to be a student with Coastal Alabama. Some of the beneficial information covered at orientation will include:
- An introduction to college life
- Financial Aid information
- Navigating your student account
- Overview of our online learning system Canvas
- Introduction to student activities and clubs
- Campus Safety
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Assistance with course registration
Office contact information for College-Wide services are below. The main number (operator) is 1-800-381-3722
|Office Name||Office Number|
|Alabama Aviation Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Technology Services HelpDeskemail@example.com|
|Registrar / Recordsfirstname.lastname@example.org|