How to Apply:
- Complete online application, including the creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Send your transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be received before you can register for classes. You can email a copy to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive all the required documents, you will officially be part of the Coastal Family.
- If you have any issues completing the Online Application, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 251-580-2111.
How to Contact an Advisor:
You can schedule an Advising Session with your campus' Advisor below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to View the List of Fall Classes:
How to Register for Classes:
Students can register and pay for classes in their OneACCS Account.
What to Do If You Have Issues Registering for Classes:
- If you have an issue registering, such as a hold or authorization issue, the Admissions Office will be available to help you. You can email them at email@example.com or give them a call at 251-580-2111.
- If you have an issue logging into your OneACCS account, you can email the Technology Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at 251-580-4900.
Fall Tuition is Due August 17 by 2:00 PM.
Students can pay their tuition in their OneACCS Account.
Office contact information for College-Wide services are below. The main number (operator) is 1-800-381-3722
|Office Name||Office Number|
|Alabama Aviation Centeremail@example.com|
|Technology Services HelpDeskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registrar / Recordsemail@example.com|