Dual Enrollment Admission
Now is the time to make the most of your educational opportunities and do your future a favor.
Coastal Alabama Community College offers motivated high school students the flexibility they need to earn college credit at the same time as their diploma, without the stresses of an overloaded course schedule. Your focus and dedication will help you succeed!
How to Apply
In order to apply for dual enrollment to Coastal Alabama Community College, you must...
Apply for Admission
• Complete online application, including the creation of your Username and Password.
• Choose “High School Dual Enrollment” for your applicant type.
• When you get to “Intended Major”, choose “Non-Degree Seeking”
• For intended concentration, choose “General Studies” if you are taking academic courses, choose the appropriate program if you are taking technical • courses.
• For degree track, choose “Non-Degree Seeking”.
• Upload your valid ID and in progress high school transcripts.
Complete Dual Enrollment Forms and Submit to High School Counselor
• Complete Approval Form and Program Agreement, using your student "A Number.” This form must be signed by a parent/guardian AND the high • school counselor. Your high school counselor will work with you to determine eligible courses.
• Submit Approval Form and Program Agreement to your high school counselor
• Submit any testing documentation required for English or math courses or sign up for the ACCUPLACER.
Keep an Eye Out for Your Acceptance Letter
Look for your acceptance letter with your Coastal Alabama Community College student email address. Set up your student email account early and check it regularly to stay informed!
• Dual Enrollment Staff will register you for your courses.
• Your schedule can be found in your OneACCS portal.
• All dual enrollment students have holds on their accounts.
• If scholarship funds or discounts apply, it may take some time for those to be visible in OneACCS and on your account.
Playment Plans Available
Payment plans are available. Visit the Dual Enrollment Payment Plan request form.