Skip to main content

Transient Student Request Form

Students who wish to enroll in a course at another institution may submit this Transient Student Request Form online. You should always confer with your advisor to ensure that you select appropriate courses and that any credit transferred to Coastal Alabama from another institution will satisfy degree requirements. To be approved for transient study, the student must be in good standing at Coastal Alabama (have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0).
You have the responsibility to submit an official transcript to Coastal Alabama as soon as the final grade(s) for your course(s) are available. Transcripts must be sent to Coastal Alabama directly from the college or university. Transcripts submitted directly from the student are not considered official.

I, do hereby request transient approval for the course(s) listed above.  Signed on this day .