2023 Graduation Application Deadline
Feb 23rd, 2023 Featured
- Rehearsal will be Friday, May 5th at 11:00am in the Nettles Auditorium.
- The Ceremony will be Thursday, May 11th at 11:00am in the Nettles Auditorium.
- Rehearsal will be Friday, May 5th at 9:00am in the Woodfin Patterson Auditorium.
- The Ceremony will be Thursday, May 11th at 2:00pm in the Woodfin Patterson Auditorium.
Bay Minette Campus:
- Rehearsal will be Tuesday, May 9th at 3:00pm in the Performing Arts Center.
- Two Ceremonies will be held--both on Friday, May 12th. The first ceremony will be at 11:00am and the second ceremony will be at 2:00pm.
Students who plan to graduate at the end of Spring 2023 (regardless of whether or not they will participate in the ceremony) must apply for graduation by April 3, 2023. The 2022-2023 graduation application period will close on April 3rd, and the 2023-2024 graduation application period will open on June 1, 2023. If you have not done so already, please click on the link to access the graduation application and apply.
After the April 3rd deadline, all applicants who have chosen to participate in a ceremony will receive more information about practice, and students who have chosen to participate at the Bay Minette campus will receive a link via their Coastal email account to RSVP and choose either the 11:00am ceremony or the 2:00pm ceremony.
Graduates are responsible for ordering their own graduation regalia. Cap and gowns MUST be ordered by April 20,2023. Please click on the link to place your cap and gown order. If you need additional assistance with ordering your cap and gown, please contact the Bookstore directly at 251-580-2211.