Student Email Instructions
All students of Coastal Alabama will have a College-issued email address. This email address is the primary form of contact from Coastal Alabama Community College, so check your email regularly!
To view your Student Email address, follow the steps below:
- Have your OneACCS A-number (student number) handy. If you do not know your A-number, please contact Admissions at 251-580-2111.
- Click on “Student Login” at the top of the homepage – www.CoastalAlabama.edu.
- Log in to your OneACCS account (the second link allows you to login using your A-number) to see your new Coastal Alabama email account that is associated with your records. Click on the “Student” tab, then click “Student E-mail Addresses.”
To login to your Student Email account, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Student Login” link at the top of the homepage – www.CoastalAlabama.edu. Then, click on Office 365 Student E-mail. You will be taken to the Office365 login page.
- Enter your entire Coastal Alabama email address as your user ID. (Example: email@example.com)
- For your password, enter the word "Coastal" followed by your six-digit birthdate. (Example: Coastal012075 for a birthdate of January 20, 1975.)
- You will need to provide some additional setup information for your new Coastal Alabama student email account, such as time zone (US Central), etc.
If you have any questions or problems accessing your new Coastal Alabama student email account, please contact the Technology Services Help Desk at 251-580-4900.