Skip to main content

Change of Degree Plan Request Form

Allied Health majors (Nursing, Dental Assisting, Surgical Technology, Veterinary Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Assistant Technology) are only changed when requested by the program director. You will not be able to change your major to one of these majors using this form. 

If you are receiving VA benefits, please be sure to inform your VA Certifying Official of this change.  

(Note: Liberal Arts, General Studies, and Engineering Pathways are for advising purposes only. Pathways will not appear on diplomas or official transcripts. Upon graduation, the degree will read Associate in Arts or Associate in Science)

List only one term

Selected programs do not participate in the Coastal Books+ program through which textbook fees are billed directly to your account. Changing your major may affect your ability to participate in the Coastal Books+ program.  Click here for more information about this program.

I,  do hereby request my degree plan to be changed at Coastal Alabama Community College as listed above.  Signed on this day .