Applying to Coastal
Life at Coastal
In the Community
Scholarship applications are collected by Coastal Alabama Community College.
Applicant information is submitted to respective Industry partners for
consideration. All applicants must pursue the required degree in one of the
following programs for each industry scholarship - OLIN: Paper
and Chemical Technology (PCT), Electrical and Instrumentation Technology
(E&I) or Industrial Maintenance Technology (IM) and BASF: Paper
and Chemical (PCT).
This scholarship program is extended to high school seniors.
information must be submitted as a complete application packet.
• Completed Industry Scholarship application
• Completed Application for Admission (must
be on file)
• A legible copy of the applicant’s academic
transcript with completed attendance section
• Verification of applicant’s ACT score (composite
score of 17 or higher)
A scholarship committee will review the following
information for each applicant:
• Completed Industry Scholarship Application
• Resume & Three Letters of Recommendation
• Academic Transcripts (Attendance, Grades, and Coursework)
• ACT Scores (ALL INDUSTRIES REQUIRE AN ACT COMPOSITE SCORE
OF 17 OR HIGHER)
Scholarships may be available through the Industry members
listed below. Members may require
additional methods of evaluation.
Factors other than ACT score may also be applicable.
In order to assist us in the process of evaluating and
selecting scholarship recipients, please answer the question below: