Free Services to Students
- Academic Advising, Planning, Progress, and Programs
- Transfer Information to Four-Year Colleges and Universities
- ACCUPLACER Placement Testing
- Interest Inventories
- Computer Accessed Scholarship Information
- Job Placement Service
- Computer Lab
- Self-paced, Computer-based Tutorial Programs in English, Chemistry and Algebra • GED Testing
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Services
- Career Development Information
Students with disabilities who need special accommodations with registration or classes should call 251-580-2109.
The College’s counseling and academic advising services are designed to help students achieve their goals. All students are assigned academic advisors who will assist them in course selection, academic and career goals, and other developmental concepts.
The Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degrees enable students to transfer to four-year colleges with junior standing with all general requirements fulfilled. Students should consult the catalog of the four-year institution to which they plan to transfer. Variations between the programs required by the four-year college and requirements of Coastal Alabama Community College may be resolved through conferences with faculty advisors and with the approval of the Instructional Office.
GED tests are administered in Bay Minette, Atmore, Brewton, Monroeville and Thomasville. Information on the College’s free GED Preparation
For further information, call 251-580-2105 (Bay Minette, Fairhope, Gulf Shores), 251-368-7633 (Brewton, Atmore), 334-637-3181 (Monroeville) or 334-637-3181 (Thomasville).
The College offers many federally-funded programs to assist students on all of its campuses.