Skip to main content

Registrar Forms


Registrar Files
Name File Type
Academic Bankruptcy Request Form

Use this form to declare Academic Bankruptcy for one semester or one year

Apply for Admission
Audit Request Form

Use this form to request to be an Audit Only student and receive AUs instead of grades in all your coursework

Change of Degree Plan Request Form Students who need to change their degree plan should submit this form.
Course Forgiveness Request Form
Course Schedule
Dual Enrollment/Accelerated Withdrawal Request
Enrollment Verification/Degree Verification/Letter of Good Standing Request

Use this form to request that an enrollment verification be sent to an external agency or company verifying that you are a full time student at the College.

FERPA Release Form (Registrar)
Graduation Application
Letter of Non-Attendance Request Form

Please complete this form to request that we provide a Letter of Non-Attendance confirming that you have not completed any coursework at Coastal Alabama Community College.

OneACCS Student User Guide
Replacement Diploma Request Form
Reverse Transfer Information
Student Information Change Request Form
Student Information Change Request Online Form

Use this form to change your name, address, program of study, etc.

Total Withdrawal Form - Spring 2024

This form is to be used to submit a request to be withdrawn from ALL courses in which you are currently enrolled. If you only need to withdraw from an individual course(s) and will have courses remaining, you must do so through your OneACCS student account.

If you are a Pell student or receiving a student loan and have not communicated with a financial aid advisor, please do so before continuing. This withdrawal form will be disabled at midnight on the evening of the withdrawal deadline. Your withdrawal will be processed based on the automatic date stamp. Withdrawal requests submitted after the withdrawal deadline for the term will NOT be processed and you will receive the grade earned in the course.

Withdrawal Deadlines for Spring 2024:

Full Term - April 30, 2024
Mini Term 1 - March 1, 2024
Mini Term 2 - April 30, 2024
Night Term - April 10, 2024
Five Week Session A - February 7, 2024
Five Week Session B - March 13, 2024
Five Week Session C - April 23, 2024
Aviation 3 - April 23, 2024

Transient Student Request Form

Use this form to request transiency FROM the College TO another institution

Completed PDF forms may be returned for processing via fax at 251-580-2285) or email at