Skip to main content


Request a Transcript Online

Coastal Alabama Community College has retained Parchment to receive and process transcript orders online. Orders may not be accepted by phone. Please click on the link below to request your Coastal Alabama Community College transcript.


For questions about your order, please click on the link below to log into your Parchment Account.


To track your order, please click the link below and login to your Parchment account.


Unofficial Transcripts

You must be able to log in to your OneACCS student account to access your unofficial transcript. If you have not been in attendance for two or more terms, you are inactive and will need to use the REQUEST MY TRANSCRIPT link to order your transcript and have it sent directly to you.

On-Campus Pick Up

On-Campus pick up is not available at this time.

GED Records

The Registrar's office does not maintain or have access to GED records. Instead, students must request GED transcripts from

Transcripts From Other Institutions

The Registrar’s Office does not release nor provide copies of transcripts from other colleges or high schools (including GED score reports). Students who need transcripts from other colleges or high schools (or GED score reports) must request those records directly from the issuing institution.

Investigator Transcript Requests

Federal Investigators conducting background checks may call 251-580-2227 for degree and education verifications via phone. Transcripts are not printed on campus. Instead, third-party transcript requests must be placed online through the REQUEST MY TRANSCRIPT link.